Due to continued increased demand for aerial work, Heli-Team Norway has the need for 3 additional pilots.
- License EASA CPL-H
- Current Type Rating AS350
- 1000 hrs helicopter flight time
- HESLO 3 experience (vertical reference)
- 1000 HESLO cycles
Preferred, but not required qualifications:
- HESLO 4 experience
- FI (H)
Suitable candidate must have the right to work and live in the EEA.
The position requires an expert level of knowledge, skills to safely operate a single-engine turbine-powered helicopter as pilot in command at low-level altitudes involving flight operations within the power line construction environment.
Operations will require take-off and landings from remote mountainous locations, in and out of confined area, pinnacles and deep snow conditions.
- Be comfortable in a single-pilot environment while still working as a member of a team.
- Motivated and professional individual with excellent customer service skills.
- Adapt readily to changing situations and exercise consistent good judgement.
- Be able to work independently under little supervision.
- Organized and possess a strong work ethic and get along well with others.
- A competitive salary based on experience, and great insurance arrangements.
- Work schedule 14/14 or to other rotation to be negotiated with the suitable candidate.
Heli-Team AS is Northern Norway’s leading supplier of inland helicopter operations. Our main base is in Harstad. Heli-Team was founded in 1988 and as of today has 25 employees. Our vision is “We lift Northern Norway” and underlines our skills to operate in arctic conditions here in the North.
Please send in your application to Victor Cook (firstname.lastname@example.org) together with:
- Overview of your Flight Experience
- Copy of the last page of your logbook
Application deadline: January 15th, 2019