Terms and conditions
Our helicopters have a maximum capacity of 5 passengers per trip. We would also like to inform you that we only have room for hand luggage, additional luggage has to be sent by alternative transportation.
All orders must be made on form found at www.heliteam.no. Any changes must also be done/confirmed in writing. In our high season from August to mid of October, orders has to be received latest 14 days ahead of assignment.
All prices given do not include VAT, 25% for cargo transport, 12% for person transport.
Landing permission and any photo permission have to be sendt to Heli-Team in good time before assignment. Photo permission can be arranged by contacting: Nasjonal Sikkerhetsmyndighet, tlf 67 86 41 55 eller 67 86 41 54.
All our missions are carried out in accordance to Norwegian Laws (Norsk Lov Om Luftfart).
Please note that we need payment in advance on assignments. This will be set in motion when you make your order at www.heliteam.no , and we need to receive payment at least 7 days prior to the flight.
Cancellation conditions: 7 days or less 70% fee, 3 days or less 100% fee.
Final changes has to be made at the latest 3 workdays before the flight is to take place. Changes may affect the price and is payable before the flight.
- Accomodation/week-end/night: Invoiced at current rates.
- Crew, cargo/loading Heli-Team AS: Mandatory by cargo assignment.
- Waiting time: Charged by hour at current rate.
- Landing fee: By landing at airports.
- Special equipment: Special equipment such as filming equipment, thermo equipment and others can be provided on request. The customer will be charged for rental expenses.
- Fuel: Delivery of fuel will be charged per barrel per stop. If transport of fuel is performed by other partners, the fee will be invoiced. If assignment differs from order, this can cause extra costs.
- Concrete tobb: Shipping of concrete tobb will be invoiced by current rate.
- Invoice: Invoice payment within 7 days. For new customers there will be special agreements.
- Insurance: Heli-Team holds insurance for cargo according to requirements of Luftfartsverket (Civil Aviation), 17 SDR per kilo. *1)
- Receipt: The customer will always be presented for the receipt from the pilot when assignment is done, must be signed by customer/authorized person on site. Customer keeps kopy of receipt.
- Landing spot: Landing spot has to be cleared. No grass or sandy surface, surface has to be solid.
Special Drawing Rights (SDR – Currency code: XDR) varies relative to other currencies, and an updated value can be found at this page: International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Heli-Team offers a special insurance for cargo load of higher value than the requirements by law. If such special insurance is of interest, we need a written inquiry early enough to handle it before the mission starts.
Example: If 1 SDR is equal to NOK 9, will the maximum compensation (without special insurance) for a load of 1000 kg be NOK 153 000,-